Tribology of Health and Personal Care Devices
Application of friction and wear test methods in personal and health care research has delivered consumer friendly products and improved biomaterials. In this webinar, we will discuss such cases using examples like SHAVERS (failed soft coatings), SKIN CREAM (skin friction: natural vs. synthetic), CATHETERS (superlubricity), DENTAL IMPLANTS (fretting wear) and UHMWPE (low wear coatings).
After you attend this webinar, you will be able to:
- Choose the friction and wear test methods widely used in biomedical fields
- Develop and measure the success of implant wear resistance techniques
- Understand the role of benchtop tribometers in industrial product development
- Assess the future challenges in tribology of medical devices
Why should you attend this webinar?
- Certificate of participation (Online course: Tribology of Health and Personal Care Devices)
- Get free advice on your research questions
- One lucky participant will receive complimentary tribology testing and a product demonstration
Register here for the webinar