- Most advanced universal tribometer on the market.
- Easily accessible work area for set-up and inspection.
- Open platform design allows users to implement “add-on” customization.
- Wide range of testing modules.
- Options for integrated imaging modules.
- Innovative sensors and advanced sensing modules.
- User friendly software with CompariView module for comparative viewing of test results.
- Rotary Module
- Fretting Wear Module
- Linear Reciprocation Module
- Block-on-Ring Module
- Pin on Vee Block Test Module
- High Temperature Module (Rotary)
- High Temperature Module (Linear)
- Humidity Chamber (Rotary)
- Acoustic Emission (AE) Module
- Electrical Contact Resistance (ECR) Module
Parameter Specifications Load Range 5N to 1000 N Frictional Torque 0 Nm to 10 Nm Speed 200 rpm to 2000 rpm Wear 0 µm to 2000 µm
- ASTM G-99
- ASTM G-133
- ASTM G-77
- ASTM D 4172
- ASTM D 2266
- ASTM D5183
- ASTM D6702
- ASTM D 3702 (Optional)
- DIN 50324
The most advanced universal tribometer on the market. Open platform design with options for users to self implement “add-on” customization.
The TriboScreen – Multi Function Tribometer can be used to evaluate wear, friction and mechanical properties of materials as well as test lubricants in sliding contact. The samples materials for testing can be chosen from a variety of configurations like (but not limited to):
- Cross cylinder
- Linear Reciprocating (Ball/Pin on Plate)
A large variety of contact geometry and sample holding arrangement allows the user to perform several material / component tests in sliding contact.
Test load, speed of rotation, operating temperature and test duration can be varied according to the users’ requirement. Further, the test parameters such as frictional torque, co-efficient of friction, temperature, wear, rotational speed and test duration can be measured and recorded during the test.