Ducom is hiring smart, driven and committed candidates for various positions at its locations in Chicago (USA), Groningen (Netherlands) and Bangalore (India). Our key job openings are below – please read our qualification and experience requirements carefully.
If your profile matches our requirement, here are a few things you can do to increase your chances of working at Ducom:
- We would like to get to know you, so include a personalized cover letter. Try not to use a generic cover letter – this is your opportunity to stand out!
- If you have a sample of your past work, publication(s) or anything else that can help show us that you are a good match, include it.
- Having good professional references helps. Have this information in your application.
*Please do not include information that may be confidential property of your current or previous employer.
– 2 or more years of experience in petroleum testing.
– Experience with technical product management is preferred.
– Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
– Minimum BS (chemistry, materials science or similar).
– Masters or PhD (chemistry, materials science or similar) is preferred
– Serve as the technical and marketing expert for lubricant and petroleum testers
– Provide product leadership and management (pricing, part numbers)
– Lead and manage product life-cycle (go-to-market -> end of life)
– Prepare and improve sales tools (prepare application notes, data sheets, presentations, etc.)
– Lead development of new test techniques and standardization efforts
– Prepare/manage feature and specification update requests
– Deliver presentations and conduct workshops
– Help define service parts and support strategy for products
– Supervise lab technicians conducting contract tests